Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive, Akron, Ohio
Metisentry is a premier software architecture and development company specializing in the development and maintenance of Software-as-a-Service platforms. That means we build our customers business from the ground up! Headquartered in Akron, OH, Metisentry has been improving software experiences and building new revenue for SaaS businesses since 2006.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and closing deals. The position’s primary objective is to prospect, qualify, present and sell Metisentry’s SaaS Service offering to new prospect opportunities, discovered throughout the marketplace.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
- Maintain and update records for all leads and customers.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
- Generate sales reports each week and submit them to management.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Discover and report industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- A 4 year Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 4+ years’ outside sales experience, a true hunter who is hungry to perform
- Recent SaaS and/or software development sales experience
- Client history that includes startup, manufacturing or government
- Must be willing to travel ~50% per quarter
- Strong organizational skills
- High level knowledge of software programming technologies and tools
- General knowledge of cloud-based application technologies
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with different sales techniques, lead scoring and pipeline management
Metisentry’s services specialties include:
User Experience, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Mobile Experience Design, Presentation Layer Development, UX Design, Mobile Application Development, Web Design and Development, SaaS Product Development, Open Source Software Configuration and Support, Private Cloud Hosting
We Have the Following to Offer
- Medical, vision, and dental insurances
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth
- Paid time off for vacations and sick leave
- Investments and exposure to new technology
- Be part of a growing, award winning, highly motivated team
If our vision and projects interest you, we’d love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together. Reach out to us at hr [at] metisentry.com.Apply Now