We are looking for an experienced, and hands-on Controller to manage daily administrative operations. You will be a part of the top executive team reporting directly to the President and your work will be a critical factor in our overall success.
If you know how to keep things in order and add a strategic vision to everyday activities, we want to meet you. If you’re also highly efficient and a natural leader, then you’re our ideal candidate.
Metisentry is an award winning and fast growing team, comprised of 4 groups:
- Revenue – Sales, Marketing, Service, Quality, PMO
- Operations – Cloud, Managed Services
- Application Development – SaaS production, platform and incremental software development
- Administration – Finance, Administration, HR, IT
As the Controller, you will join, manage, and oversee the Administration team. On a day to day basis, the finance and administration are the largest operational functions for this team (compared to HR, IT, and Legal).
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Set goals for department and individuals on the administrative team
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement policies and develop improvements
- Organize and coordinate inter- and intradepartmental operations and processes
- Provide guidance to subordinate staff and evaluate performance
- Assume responsibility for timely reporting to senior management or regulatory agencies
- Other administrative or financial duties as directed by the President
Ideal Profile / Requirements
- Proven experience as an administrative officer, controller, or accountant
- Solid understanding of business functions (HR, finance etc.)
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Apps/Docs, and Quickbooks
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field
Metisentry builds, manages and integrates business software and datacenter systems through web, mobile, and cloud platforms to manage workflow and change the way people do business. Since 2006, we have been empowering businesses to create efficiency through technology and achieve success. Metisentry is headquartered in Akron, Ohio and has offices in Dallas and Kansas City.
We Have the Following to Offer:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurances
- Company-matching 401k
- Paid time off for vacations and sick leave
- Investments and exposure to new technology
- Be part of a growing, award winning, highly motivated team
If our vision and projects interest you, we’d love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together. Reach out to us at hr [at] metisentry.com.Apply Now