Metisentry is a fast growing, open source, full stack shop with a development focus on solving complex business problems with well designed, scalable web applications. We work across the private and public sectors to provide innovative solutions to issues of efficiency, workflow, and data management.
We are constantly building new applications – like CyberStar, the largest credentialing system in the world, and we need someone who is positive, pragmatic, and resourceful to help us grow our business. We enjoy our work and are looking for teammates who see a future in the development and growth of the tech sector in Akron.
We are looking for an entry level developer who is passionate about learning and is interested in developing their skills in full stack web application development. As a team, we are focused on developing Software as a Service (SaaS) products through acquisition and from the ground up both internally and for external clients. As a result, our projects encompass a range of technologies and frameworks. We build in Ruby on Rails, PHP, and Python and are expanding our collective skill set into Node/React. The ideal candidate would have a solid CS background, a basic understanding of web application architecture, and the ability and desire to pick up new languages quickly. Our team is agile and collaborative and our developers benefit from exposure to a wide range of technologies and opportunities to learn and grow.
If you have worked with, dabbled in or have a deep and abiding interest in these technologies, we might have the position for you!
- Ruby on Rails
Does this sound like you?
- Coding is not something you do, you live and breathe it. You’ll code anything – front-end, back-end, end-to-end, all the ends, leaving no stone unturned.
- Logic puzzles are your idea of a good time.
- Critical thinking and bringing abstract ideas to life with code are your idea of fun.
- You’re interested in learning and leveraging new technology.
- You have a passion for solving problems and creating elegant solutions.
- You identify as an analytical and abstract thinker.
We have the following to offer:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurances
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth.
- Paid time off for vacations and sick leave
- Investments and exposure to new technology
- An award winning team: Be part of a growing, motivated team that gets it done!
If our vision and projects interest you, we’d love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together. Reach out to us at hr [at] metisentry.com.Apply Now