Director of Business Development
At Metisentry we are an innovative, forward thinking, goal oriented team. Our company values are “Gets It Done, Constant Improvement, Win Together” which ensures we are always moving together in the same direction to achieve success. We specialize in the development and maintenance of SaaS platforms, which means we build businesses from the ground up! We are a rapidly growing company with a streamlined focus on continuing that growth by seeking out top talent to add value to our team.
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and closing deals; and will be expected to provide more leadership to the team as revenue grows. The position’s primary objective is to prospect, qualify, present and sell Metisentry’s SaaS Service offerings.
Do you see yourself being successful in a leadership role that leads by demonstrating the behaviors required to create new business? You will be responsible for directing and managing the functions of appointment setting, new business development, and strategic alliances.
Our customers are
1) Entrepreneurs’ with capital looking to build a Software Business
2) Mature Saas Software companies looking for a technology partner to help them reach the next level
3) Corporations looking to create competitive advantage through the use of technology, specifically the deployment of Cloud based customer and partner portals.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that achieves revenue goals set by the company.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Attend industry or strategic Alliance events , networking events, in order to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Discover and report industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Hire talented and experienced software solutions sales professionals
- Onboard new clients, leveraging existing industry contacts
- Develop qualified prospects/customers, consistently increase sales funnel, and work with internal support groups to complete customer proposals, conduct onsite customer presentations, and negotiate contracts within established guidelines on price and contract terms
- Implement weekly and monthly dashboards and performance reports to measure activity and effectiveness of internal sales team
- Manage sales team to ensure sufficient opportunities to meet and exceed quarterly quota targets
- Build and maintain relationships with account decision makers, decision influencers, key business partners and influencers.
- Educate customers on Metisentry offerings
- Proven track record of driving new business.
- A 4 year Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 4+ years’ outside sales experience, a true hunter who is hungry to perform
- Possess a driving curiosity about the business needs of your customers
- Recent SaaS and/or software development sales experience
- Client history that includes startups and established software companies
- Up to 50% travel expected
- Strong organizational skills
- High level knowledge of software programming technologies and tools
- General knowledge of cloud-based application technologies
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with different sales techniques, lead scoring and pipeline management
Metisentry’s services specialties include:
User Experience, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Mobile Experience Design, Presentation Layer Development, UX Design, Mobile Application Development, Web Design and Development, SaaS Product Development, Open Source Software Configuration and Support, Private Cloud Hosting
We Have the Following to Offer
- Medical, vision, and dental insurances
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth
- Paid time off for vacations and sick leave
- Investments and exposure to new technology
- Be part of a growing, award winning, highly motivated team
If our vision and projects interest you, we’d love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together. Reach out to us at email@example.com.Apply Now