Service Desk Manager of Cloud/Hosting
At Metisentry we are an innovative, forward thinking, goal oriented team. Our company values are “Gets It Done, Constant Improvement, Win Together” which ensures we are always moving together in the same direction to achieve success. We specialize in the development and maintenance of SaaS platforms, which means we build businesses from the ground up! We are a rapidly growing company with a streamlined focus on continuing that growth by seeking out top talent to add value to our team.
The Service Delivery Manager of Cloud/Hosting could be described as a Sr. Platform Architect or Engineer who has the drive, capability and is business savvy to lead a team. The Service Delivery Manager of Cloud/Hosting will stay focused on the project life-cycle from migration strategy to implementation to ongoing management of customer needs. They will manage the current team of 3 FTE’s, but will be responsible to scale the hiring to meet our growing business needs.
Our solutions are delivered on top of managed infrastructure or public Cloud (AWS primarily), therefore the engineering and product delivery focus for this practice is on architecture, scaling, monitoring, and management.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Technical Direction
- Cloud Client & Technical Accountability
- Escalation Management
- Resource Management
Metisentry has a number of other growing practices that combine with the Hosting/Cloud practice to serve the needs of small and large software companies. Those practice areas include: Product Management, UX/UI, Software Development and End User Support. Each practice and business unit brings new opportunities to the cloud practice to quote, engineer, and deliver.
Secondary Responsibilities include:
- Pursuit Management
- Partner Management
- Project Prioritization
- Client Retention & Growth
The successful Service Delivery Manager of Cloud/Hosting will be versed in technologies and practices we deploy such as:
- Linux (85%)/Windows (15%), Monitoring Systems (Site24x7, Nagios), Load balancers,
- VM Management (VMware, AWS), IP Networking, VPN, DR & Backup
- Professional support services, Managed Services
- Exposure to compliance frameworks (PCI, HIPAA, Fedramp, …)
- Application Services (Ruby on Rails, Python, open source stacks)
- Shared Hosting typical software (WordPress, Drupal, cPanel, Plesk)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technology field
- 5-10+ years of experience
At Metisentry, we offer our employees the following benefits:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Company matching 401K, traditional or roth
- Paid time off for vacation or sick leave
- Investments and exposure to new technology
- An award winning team: Be part of a growing, motivated team!