VP of Sales, Marketing,
At Metisentry we are an innovative, forward thinking, goal oriented team. Our company values are “Gets It Done, Constant Improvement, Win Together” which ensures we are always moving together in the same direction to achieve success. We specialize in the development and maintenance of SaaS platforms, which means we build businesses from the ground up! We are a rapidly growing company with a streamlined focus on continuing that growth by seeking out top talent to add value to our team.
Our leadership team each have at least 15 years of software industry expertise to draw from, ensuring we turn even the most complex business problems into competitive advantages. As the VP of Sales, Marketing and Strategic Alliances you will be an Executive Team Member, who reports to the President and will lead all the functions that drive revenue growth.
Skills & Experience That Drive Success:
5 or more years of selling Custom Information Technology solutions to “C” level individuals in a variety of Industries.
Strong interest in all facets of Information Technology, but specifically SaaS Software and Cloud Technology.
Strong familiarity of the North East Ohio (and adjacent) market; particularly with respect to:
- Mid-market ($50MM-$500MM) Corporations in a variety of industry verticals.
- Previous relationships with CIO’s, VP of Sales, CFO’s, Line of business managers, etc within these companies
- SaaS or Software Companies (Mid market to Mature) in a variety of industry verticals.
- Previous relationships with CEO’s CTO’s, Product Managers, VP of Sales, CFO’s, etc, etc within these companies
- Startup ecosystem entities, such as Economic Development, Third Frontier/JumpStart, Venture Capital, Innovation, Commercialization, etc
- Complimentary Alliance Partners (Marketing Agencies, Accounting, Legal, Telecom, Technology partners (Amazon, Microsoft, Google), etc
Previous experience (or demonstrated career growth towards) managing a sales team, including hiring, coaching, mentoring and professional development
Comfortable being accountable to provide and deliver on revenue projections
Strong desire to build and coach a Marketing function to deliver marketing qualified leads, build a strong Brand in the marketplace and support the sales organization.
Strong ability to work within a team and collaborate on strategies with the leaders of the Service Delivery teams; VP of Cloud Operations and VP of Software Delivery.
Metisentry’s services specialties include:
User Experience, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Mobile Experience Design, Presentation Layer Development, UX Design, Mobile Application Development, Web Design and Development, SaaS Product Development, Open Source Software Configuration and Support, Private Cloud Hosting
We Have the Following to Offer
- Medical, vision, and dental insurances
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth
- Generous PTO package
- Investments and exposure to new technology
- Be part of a growing, award winning, highly motivated team